The This Isn’t Fiction Reading Challenge (ie reading non fiction) is run by Birgit at The Book Garden.
These are the levels to aim for:
- 5 Books - Kindergarden
- 10 Books - Elementary School
- 15 Books - High School
- 20 or more Books - College
After looking at my list of unread non fiction on my LibraryThing catalogue I found that I have 30+ books, so I should find plenty of choice to go for the High School level and maybe even for the College level. Most of them are autobiographies/biographies, with some history and a touch of philosophy and travel.
- Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang
- Wildwood: a Journey Through Trees by Roger Deakin
- Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- A Time of Gifts by Patrick Leigh Fermor