Cathy of Kittling Books gave me the I Keep Coming Back for More Award. In her words:
The I Keep Coming Back for More! Award is for a blog you just can’t stay away from. If you’ve been busier than a one-armed paperhanger with the hives and your Google reader is over 1,000 unread posts, these are the blogs that you single out to read. These are the ones that are never victims to the dreaded Mark All As Read. There may be many different reasons why you can’t stay away: a taste in books that mirrors your own, the same sense of humor, always knowing the latest in the book world… for whatever the reason, these blogs are flat out addictive and you have no wish to be cured!
I like this award – thank you very much, Cathy, yours is a blog I keep coming back to! I also like your rules:
- Enjoy the award. If you don’t want to put it on your blog, don’t. Just get the warm, fuzzy feeling that I’m sending your way!
- You don’t have to reveal any deep, dark secrets about yourself or answer any sort of questions. You’ve already earned it!
- You don’t have to link back to me.
- You don’t have to give it to anyone else.
Simple, huh? Now, if you do want to give this award to someone else, that’s a whole ‘nuther kettle of fish.
If you do want to pass it along to some of those addictive book blogs in your reader, just follow the same four rules I outlined above. This is a pay-it-forward award. Nothing is to be expected in return!
As I ‘ve been away a lot recently my Google Reader is overflowing, full to bursting in fact with so many posts to read. Actually I very rarely mark all the blogs in my Reader as read, although I do scroll down them when there are a lot. I wouldn’t want to miss a good post! I regularly click over to the blogs rather than reading them in the reader. I’m passing on this award to:
- Danielle of A Work in Progress
- Martin of Do You Write Under Your Own Name?
- Dorothy of Of Books and Bicycles
- Ann of Table Talk
- Margot of Joyfully Retired
- Stefanie of So Many Books
- Roxane of BITS: Bountiful Ideas To Share
- Jane of Reading, Writing, Working, Playing
Then Jane of Reading, Writing, Working Playing gave me the Superior Scribbler Award. I love this image and the idea that someone thinks I’m a “superior scribbler” tickles me pink! Thank you so much Jane.
Again if you’re on my blogroll I’m passing this award on to you.