Bev’s Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2013 is to read books you already have on your shelves.
- Pike’s Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR piles/s
- Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
- El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s
And the rules:
*Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books. If you find that you’re on a mountain-climbing roll and want to tackle a taller mountain, then you are certainly welcome to upgrade.
*Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2013.
I’m attempting Mount Ararat, that is, to read 48 books from my own bookshelves.
- The Case of the Curious Bride by Erle Stanley Gardner
- The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
- Cat Among the Pigeons by Agatha Christie
- Small Kindnesses by Fiona Robyn
- The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
- Daughters of Fire by Barbara Erskine
- Balthazar Jones and the Tower of London Zoo by Julia Stuart