The books I initially chose are:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusack (584 pages) Finished. See here.
- The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox (598 pages)
- The Needle in the Blood by Sarah Bower (575 pages)
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell (529 pages)
- Winter In Madrid by C J Sansom (530 pages) Finished. See here.
- Revelation by C J Sansom (546 pages) Finished. See here
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton (645 pages) Finished. See here
I actually completed this challenge as I have now read four books, but because the challenge doesn’t end until December 20 I still intend to read the books I initially chose.